Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgivng is a holiday where we should be thankful, but we tend to forget that. We get lost with big meals, parades, desserts, and overindulging. I made it a point to eat very wisely for this Thanksgiving.

I grew up on Long Island. We travel to different relatives each year and share Thanksgiving dinner together. Usually, the traffic driving from New Jersey to Long Island is horrendous during the holidays. This year, we beat the traffic, and had breakfast at a diner. I had banana pancakes, fruit cup, water, and coffee. I wasn't stuffed, just satisfied. Overall, it was a great day seeing family and enjoying Thanksgiving dinner. As we drove home, traffic-free, I wondered which Beachbody workout to do that would burn off the dinner.

When I got home, I put on my workout clothes, and put in the Rev Abs workout "Fire Up Your Abs". I worked up a good sweat, burned 275 calories, and I felt great. For me, it was a great way Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: