Friday, November 27, 2009

Rev Abs - week 3

I fell a little behind, so I've completed week two of the Rev Abs schedule today - but calendar wise, this is week three. I will catch up.

I changed my meals this week. I had my breakfast meal at dinner and my dinner meal at breakfast.
Breakfast - Shakeology
Dinner - oatmeal
As a result of this, my energy level increased every morning which lasted trhoughout the day,and I lost my desire for coffee. In addition, without coffee in the morning, I didn't have creamer, sugar, or caffeine.

This is my mantra when it comes to exercising and eating nutritious meals:
Don't procrastinate, speculate, or hesitate.
Rev it, bring it, work it, DO IT!


I will let you know how it goes in my next blog post.
I hope that all of you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Have a great week!

No comments: