Sunday, August 16, 2009

2941calories

That's not referring to how many calories I have eaten, it refers to how many calories I have BURNED throughout today.

I put on the bodybugg (which measures your calories burned, number of steps taken, and length of physical activity) and the heart rate monitor (which measures your maximum heart rate, minimum heart rate, and average heart rate), ate breakfast, and caught a bus to New York City for a Turbo Kick workout with Kelly Nelson.

Kelly Nelson is a certified turbo kick instructor, and she is also a TeamBeachbody Coach.

Let me tell you that this workout was INTENSE. Here are some stats to prove that:
- calories burned: 2091
- maximum heart rate: 193bpm
- average hart rate: 140bpm
- minimum heart rate: 77bpm
Once the workout completed, we all grabbed some lunch at a restaurant around the corner from Chelsea Studios.

Between the time I left the workout to the time I got home and took off my heart rate monitor (at 9:48pm), I burned another 850 calories!

Total calories burned today - 2941calories.

Morning workout is done.
Now it's time to start my P90X workout. Day 8, Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X.

Onward.....

No comments: