Sunday, April 5, 2009

Power 90

I started Power 90 in September 2007 and did it for 90 days. I started with three pound weights because I had very little upper body strength. I progressed through the various programs in addition to Power 90 – two rounds of the Power 90 Master Series, and three rounds of P90X. In the last week of P90X, I was lifting 25 pounds.

But I wasn’t satisfied with my achievements.
True, I improved my health statistics. But that was only half the game. Now, I wanted to improve my physical appearance – muscles, abs... the whole thing!

After returning from the Beachbody Dream Extreme Coach Summit, I was determined to eat properly, exercise, and take care of myself – and nothing was going to prevent me from doing so. Eating properly and getting enough sleep was the easy part. After a week of getting enough rest, I scheduled my workouts to start working out again.

A week passes…
I woke up on Sunday morning and said “That’s it, game’s over, I gotta do this”. I signed into WOWY, Beachbody’s online gym to track your workouts, and scheduled workouts for Power 90.

Sunday, March 29, 2009, I started Power 90. I went back to the basics. Although I progressed through various programs, I never truly appreciated the simplicity of Power 90. I do now!!!

Although it’s back to the basics, THIS is a new beginning.

In order to remain accountable for my eating, supplements, and my workouts, I will be blogging about my experiences with Power 90 and how I am progressing.

No comments: