Sunday, April 26, 2009

Power 90 week 4

I still had some difficulties at work this week, but I refused to let that prevent me from working out. instead, I saw that as a challenge. By the end of the wek, this difficulty was managed, and working out helped reduce my stress from work.

I did alright with my eating this week. I thought more long-term instead of the “right here right now” principle. I ate pretty clean. But just as my workouts, I knew that this is ONLY phase one, with a lot more ahead of me.

In increased the dumbbell weights from 22.5pounds to 25 pounds, and I felt it. This meant that the heavier weights are working and I’m working the muscles. I was very happy about that.

I videotaped several workouts this week and they are included in the video for phase one that I’m working on.

Onward...

No comments: