Monday, April 13, 2009

Power 90 - week 2

I continued using the 22.5pound weights during the “sculpt” workouts this week. I focused on form and technique during the workouts and I also used the pushup bars to protect my wrist. During Ab Ripper 100 with the KBs, I felt it in my abs. It hurt, but I liked it! Gotta buy heavier KBs soon.

My eating has been mostly clean. I’ve slacked a little during the week, but I’m not too worried about it. Stress has a funny way of affecting your eating habits.

Each day, I take several Beachbody supplements: P90X Peak Health Formula, Omega-3, and Joint Support Super Formula. All three are helping me. Between the supplements, eating clean, and the workouts, I’m hoping to develop my entire body within the next 90 days.

Week 2 done. On to week 3.

No comments: