Sunday, September 6, 2009

Power 90 3-4 Series

This blog post and the video are long overdue. The videos were filmed while I was doing Power 90 3-4 series in July 2009. I've reivewed seven video tapes (of my workouts that I've filemd) to review for the 3-4 series. Fortunately, I was able to narrow and edit it down into a 60 second video - with a preview ot the 5-6 series (or the Power 90 Master Series). The Master Series is not part of the original schedule for Power 90. The Power 90 Master Series was created AFTER P90X. The Power 90 Master Series is a smoother progression into P90X because it gets you much more familiar with the exercises.

I'd like to post several credits for this video:
1. The Power 90 logo is from the exercise program, Power 90, designed by Beachbody.

2. The first audio heard is Linkin Park's "Numb" from their album METEORA. The line "I'm tired of being what you want me to be" is from an acapella version of the song.

3. The music used throughout the video is by Cirque Du Soleil. The name of the song is "Storm" and it is from the Cirque du Soleil show KA. I edited the song to fit the video.

4. The last music heard in the video clip is by Outkast. The song is called "Speedballin'" and it from the motion picture soundtrack of the film TOMB RAIDER.

Enjoy the video!

No comments: