Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kick It Up A Notch

Usually, I don't put up a post in the middle of the week. But this has been on my mind for some time.

I'm in my fourth round of P90X, and currently in week 8, and I'm trying something a little different. My morning workout will still be from P90X, but to compensate (for the heavier weight I'm lifting), I'll be adding Yoga Booty Ballet's "Pure and Simple Yoga" at night. I've used it before, and believe me, it's helped stretch me out after a very long day. I really like it. If I want extra cardio, I have two options:
- a Bosu cardio workout
- a 300 workout

A majority of the exercises in the "300 workout" are contained in P90X's Ab Ripper X, but there are some kettlebell exercises in there as well I'd like to dive into. I have done some KB work with a light kettlebell. I'll have to get a heavier one for this workout.

As a quick update to my progress, my eating is clean, I'm drinking 72+ ounces of water daily, and I am feeling fantastic!

I do not have new photos and measurements as of yet. I hope to post them by Sunday. But as a quick preview of what's happening, I did do a body fat check.

When I began this round of P90X, I was at 26%.
It's now at 16%.

P90X works - plain and simple.

No comments: