Monday, October 26, 2009

P90X weeks 10 & 11

I have read various updates this week on Facebook from people who have both received and started the new Beachbody workout program, Rev Abs, by trainer Brett Hovel. Intriguing, distracting, but I had to stay on my current program, P90X.

Weeks 10 and 11 became easier with the red resistance band. I know, you’re probably thinking “go to the next level band”. I didn’t have it, yet. To compensate, I used both the red AND purple bands together. I thought the red band was tough at first, but combining the red and purple bands pushed me, and I liked that.

My eating has remained clean, I’m drinking 72+ounces of water daily, and I’m getting enough sleep, and feel great!!!

When I complete this round of P90X, I’ll take the fit test again, post new photos, and new measurements. Then I’ll create another post with the side-by-side photos for this round of P90X. Underneath, I will post the measurements (day 1, 30, 60, and 90).

For motivation, I’ve posted the words “I refuse to quit” on my alarm clock, mirror, car visor, computer at work, computer at home – whenever I am the most so that those words are constant and consistent reminder of my goal.

No comments: