Monday, June 22, 2009

P90X in NYC


Fellow Beachbody coaches Gabrielle Valentino and Nazly Jordan hosted a P90X workout and Beachbody opportunity on Saturday, June 20th at Chelsea Studios in New York City.

There were Beachbody coaches from New York, New Jersey, and even as far away as from Virginia – all who came to NYC for this workout. Now THAT was cool!!!

We worked out to P90X’s “Plyometrics”. Everyone worked hard throughout the workout. Nazly Jordon brought her digital camera and took several photos of the event. She’s posted them on Facebook. Once the workout ended, Nazly discussed the Beachbody Opportunity.

I give my girlfriend, Gloria, who also attended the event, a LOT of credit for sticking it out throughout the workout. Gloria has not tried P90X. She has done workouts from Beachbody’s Hip Hop Abs and Turbo Jam programs. After the workout, Gloria did tell me that she would eventually like to do P90X.
Good for you, Gloria! Bring it – in every workout that you do! :-)

After leaving Chelsea Studios, we found a health food store and we had lunch there. Nazly said she will do another workout like this in NYC next month on July 11th. Keep me posted, Nazly, I will definitely be there!!! Once we completed lunch, we said our goodbyes and headed home. The workout was intense, the people there were great, and it was a lot of fun!

Sunday morning, I felt it in my quads, legs, and butt – I haven’t felt THAT type of burn since the first time I did Plyometrics in May 2008! I loved that!!!!


For anyone interested, the next workout will be on July 11th, with a location to be determined. I will post updated info when I have it.

Have a great day everyone! Thank you for reading this! Have a great week!

In the meantime, here's a photo from the event.

No comments: