Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WEEK 2 & GAME PLAN

Week 2 of Rev Abs and Chalean Extreme was a true challenge for me. It wasn’t the nutrition that challenged me, it was a trip.

The first part of the week was spot on with nutrition, workouts, and supplementation. I was very proud of that.

The second part of the week was a challenge because I was travelling to Chicago, IL for an event. I followed the principle of Chalean Extreme – go heavy or go home. I did not bring my workout DVDs or a portable DVD player. Instead, I did an empromptu workout consisting of exercises from P90X, Rev Abs, Chalean Extreme, and mixed in cardio work from the treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical, and also did some ab work for an intense 30minute workout.

After getting cleaned up, having breakfast, my girlfriend and I attended the GAME PLAN EVENT – the main reason why we visited Chicago. We MET so many TeamBeachbody coaches whom I have known, spoken with on Facebook, and whom I met for the fist time. It was a worthwhile event with amazing lessons that I will utilize to expand my coaching business!! That night, I had an amazing two-hour conversation with a TOP coach and an employee from Beachbody who broadened my horizion with new ideas and suggestions I never thought of. It was mind-blowing and exciting at the same time! Afterwards, I returned to my room, and noted everything I was told. This was a true opportunity, and I took full advantage of it.

Sunday morning, we went downstairs for breakfast, and the coach I had spoken with entered the elevator. I asked him to breakfast, and during breakfast, he shared the same ideas he mentioned to me last night as well as many other ideas.

It was an amazing trip, not just for the Game Plan Training, but to meet so many TeamBeachbody coaches, learn from them, and “pay it forward”. Pass along what I have learned, and expand MY coaching business.

Although I did miss a few workouts at the end of week 2, I am confident that they will be done during week three, as well as BOTH week three schedules (for Rev Abs and Chalean Extreme) – and I will continue pushing forwards towards my goals. They WILL be achieved.

No comments: