Monday, January 11, 2010

RevAbs - week one

By restarting Rev Abs, I restarted from day 1. Not only did I restart the program, I also dropped the weight. Now I am changing things up. When I started on day one, I did not use hand weights. I used two 9-pound kettlebells (or KBs). I haven't worked with kettlebells before, so this was a challenge. I used the 9-pound KBs throughout the week, and they kept me challenged.

My meals have been healthy and nutritious. I have not "slid" or slacked in them at all. As far as what I ate, I ate oatmeal for breakfast every day and Shakeology for either lunch or dinner. The other meal varied between chicken or fish. Overall, I am feeling great, and I am very confident this round will deliver the results that I am seeking.

I did miss a few workouts this week, but that's alright. I intend on making them up in week TWO. I know that this hard work will pay off. As I begin week two, I will continue using the 9-pound KBs. If it gets too easy with the KBs, I will switch back to dumbbells and use 12.5pound dumbbells.

I will keep you posted on how it goes.

No comments: